Tuesday, October 21, 2008

i give thee thanks...


Here's the low down: dot point style:
  • I'm on holiday for a week.  I have not organised myself to such a degree that I will be going away anywhere, but I am presently on leave from my (at times) ridiculously demanding job.   
  • I regularly, and moreover very recently, have mind blowing sex with a man who I not only love insanely and happen to think is the sexiest creature on earth, but who feels exactly the same about me.  Even if the world were to somehow pull us apart; I will always remember the electricity he can send charging through my body with both his touch and the whisper of .... *swoon*.  
  • Today I went to the hairdressers and was given some delicious smelling Aveda Shampoo and Conditioner.  For free!
  • I went home, ate my sushi lunch, made some small talk with Jesus, and had myself a lovely afternoon nap.
  • As I type, a summer thunderstorm does its thing outside.  
Good times.


**Jesus is the cat. 

7 comments:

kimba said...

come help me move house..?

La Femme said...

Happy to...Damn flights all booked.

Let's drink tea under the jacaranda tree. I'll bring the the cupcakes.

kimba said...

sweet girl.
cupcakes and tea!! yum!!

fromtheworld said...

wow, it sounds like you are having a good time! everything sounds great. I have been tagged and I tagged you, if you want to follow or not.

Anonymous said...

You are a very cool girl. And hey, I wish I could meet someone that made me swoon with one touch - holy shit, does that stuff really happen?

Wait. What? said...

I have to say I am envious of not only your time off but your mind blowing sex - good for you! ( and thank you for stopping by my blog and your birthday wishes - its much apprecaited!) Cat

La Femme said...

Kimba: I am a cupcake fiend!

FTW: I will happily accept your tag : )

Katie-Kate: I didn't believe it to be true, but yep. He is physically beautiful, but its not really that so much, he is just a wonderful, caring person and we are, in all other aspects of our relationship... i don't know, on the same wavelength, or in tune, or something. It could all end in tears, but i could never, ever regret him. He has taught me that I am a person worthy of being loved at a time i really needed it. And he is normal! He's not an alcoholic or gambling addict or emotional retard. I have had some absolute shocker exes, believe me!! Oh, for the ranting and raving.... after 18 months together i guess we are still honeymooning. And you my gorgeous funny blogger mate, are damn cool yourself.

Cat: Your blog is great, and thanks for coming by here : ) I'm sure the mind blowing sex will ebb and flow... but i'm certainly enjoying it for now. : )