Sunday, October 5, 2008

feminism schemenism




I love the New Yorker.  I love New Yorkers even more.  What I do not love, however, is Sarah Palin.  I have spent much of the last month agonising over the selection of this women to run for the vice presidential office of the United States.

Now, I am not an American.  If I were, I certainly would not be a Republican.  For fucks sake, what were they thinking?  Actually, I know what they were thinking and that makes my blood boil even more.

As a reasonably successful professional, I believe it is appointments such as these that do a disservice to all women that aspire to a career in politics or public life.  Argh.  

May I suggest that everyone visit this link.   

I heart Obama.  



1 comment:

Wait. What? said...

me too!!! Oh and here look at this wonderful interactive site about president palin LOL - be sure to click on everything you see!
http://www.palinaspresident.us/