Tuesday, December 2, 2008

mememememememememememe

From the ever lovely sparsely kate:

LAYER 1: Tell us your...

* Name: La femme
* Birthday (month, day): December 20
* Birthplace: Sydney, Australia
* Current location: Australia
* Eye color: Blue
* Hair color: Dark Brown.
* Height: 174cm
* Righty or lefty: Right handed
* Zodiac sign: Saggitarius

LAYER 2: What's...

* Your heritage: Italian one side, Northern Irish the other (although I had it beaten in to me that there is only ONE Ireland)
* The shoes you wore today: Nine west sandals with metal bits. They are lovely.
* Your weakness: Morons.
* Your fears: Flying
* Your perfect pizza: Pepperoni
* Goals you’d like to achieve: Bring about a global revolution that I will achieve through the Internet. Or build a livable house of cards. Either or.
* Your first waking thoughts: Coffee.
* Your best physical feature: Eyes.
* Your most missed memory: All the ones I can't remember.


LAYER 3: Do you...

* Smoke: Yes. Soon No. Hopefully.
* Cuss: Fuck.
* Sing: Atrociously.
* Do you think you’ve been in love: Yes.
* Did you go to college: Yes.
* Liked high school: It was a good way to waste a day I suppose.
* Want to get/stay married: Not a prerequisite to a good relationship. But yes.
* Believe in yourself: Most of the time.
* Think you’re attractive: l'm alright.
* Think you’re a health freak: Yes. I alternate smoking hands to diversify my exercise regime.
* Get along with your parent(s): The children are more mature than the parents in my family.
* Like thunderstorms: Yep.
* Play an instrument: See post on piano playing.



LAYER 4: In the past month have you…

* Drank alcohol: Yes. Vodka and soda is my preferred tipple. With lots and lots of fresh lime. None of that sugary cordial crap
* Smoked: Yes.
* Done a drug: Only over the counter ones.
* Made out: Yes.
* Gone on a date: I suppose that's what you'd call it.
* Gone to the mall: No
* Eaten an entire box of Oreos: No.
* Eaten sushi: Yes. I love, love, love it.
* Been on stage: Stage. No. Soapbox. Yes.
* Been dumped: Not that I'm aware of.
* Gone skating: No.
* Gone skinny dipping: No. I would of had I the opportunity though.
* Stolen Anything: Hearts and Minds (for the revolution).



LAYER 5: Have you ever…

* Played a game that required removal of clothing: When a man and a woman love each other very much...
* Been trashed or extremely intoxicated: Oh god yes.
* Been caught “doing something": I imagine I've been caught doing many things.
* Been called a tease: No.
* Shoplifted: Yes.


LAYER 6:

* Age you did get/hope to be married: Hope to be by the end of the week.
* Numbers and names of children (either you have or want): Nil. I'd like a few but I you probably need to see them before you start naming them.
*Describe your dream mate: For the love of god.
* How do you want to die: Old and asleep.
* What did you want to be when you grow up: A barrister.
* What country would you most like to visit: Bhutan looks cool. Or Vietnam. I'd like to explore Asia more.



LAYER 7: Now tell...

* Name a drug you’ve taken illegally: Name one I haven't would be a bigger challenge. I had a wild youth.
* Name a person you could trust with my life: The Boy. Sister.
* Name a favorite CD that you own: I have a shed load of Music. I am still hooked on Radiohead's last one, In Rainbows.
* Number of piercings: Ears
* Number of tattoos: 3
* Number of times my name has appeared in the newspaper: None. Been on the television a bunch of times though for work stuff. And I was in a bread commercial once.
* Name a past experience that you regret: None I suppose. I don't even regret some of the fuckstick exes.

13 comments:

Crushed said...

I didn't realise you had Irish roots.

My family are from Athlone, in origin- Co Westmeath, band in the middle.
I tried giving up smoking recently.

It just made throw more tantrurms, so I stopped stopping.

Fusion said...

Ah, another great meme answered...
plan to do thiss one myself. Seems more than a few have Irish roots here...

La Femme said...

Crushed: My father is Italian and my mother is Irish.

Fuse: The bloody Irish are everywhere!

unique_stephen said...

You talk about skinny dipping like the opportunity will never come up again.

Wait. What? said...

I just love these kinda post's it givess me a chance to see the real you - or at least small glances through a window shade!

Cat

fingers said...

Awesome, it's a meme !!!
Just let me get my sleep-mask...

Judith said...

I'm Irish and Italian too.

Good luck with quitting smoking. You'll have to find a new exercise regime though.

Anonymous said...

Oh I love you, cheeky bugger. "You say you want a revolution, well, you know...we all want to change the world." Hey and I'm also a vodka lime and soda girl..isn't it good when you find your drinking soul mate?!

Ms Smack said...

I like reading meme's even though Fingers mocks them!!

I know they're supposed to be a 'lazy blogger's post' but fuck it, I think they're insightful and cover alot of information in an easy to read format.

I'm gonna steal yours.

Cheers
C

La Femme said...

U-S: Hello! Do I? Oh dear. It hasn't recently, unless I went to local pool between 6am and 8pm daily. I will be seizing the next non-public pool opportunity.

Cat: I think so too. : )

Fingers: I'll pop on the enya and start put some lavender oil in the burner for you, darling.

VR: It's a reasonably common mix for some reason. I don't quite know what I'll do for exercise now!

SK: You have to come and visit me in my City Katie-Kate. We can have vodkas on the back deck and we can put the world to rights. x x

Ms Smack: I look forward to reading yours poppett : )

fingers said...

Hey, I actually like Enya.
Sail away, sail away, sail away...

How's this for a spooky WV:

pubmemel...

La Femme said...

Um, spooky.

Maybe the interweb is predicting your next conquest.

UBERMOUTH said...

LOL I love yout sarcasm.
Whoever said sarcasm is the lowest form of wit didn't know what they were talking about.