Sunday, December 7, 2008

broke



The Boy gets the watch and the music machine.

And I get this.



Baby sister gets both pairs of earrings.  They are very her. Cutesy.


Ma gets the print entitled "The rescue of a sea-worthy creature".

I might keep this one instead of the grey version.  The spare is a yet to be determined gift.

There has been a ridiculous amount of money spent this weekend.  And I am absolutely terrible at keeping gifts a secret.  By terrible, I mean I almost need to be physically restrained from showing the intended recipient early.

I may not be able to eat this week due to excessive spending. Food package could be required.


6 comments:

Crushed said...

I usually get my Dad DVDs, amd my Mum gardening books.
My Gran is harder, because there isn't a lot much use to her these days.

My and my mate tend to choose our presents from eachother at HMV.

Judith said...

Excellent gift selection. I'm terrible about keeping gifts a secret from the recipients too. It's all I can do to not give them away the minute I have the gifts in my hands.

fingers said...

Hey, you're not that bad at keeping gift secrets, laF.
You still haven't told me what I'm getting...

Fusion said...

Oh you and Kimba should get together, you'd get along great. I don't think I ever gave her a present at the right time, she couldn't stand to wait once she knew I had bought them!

Ms Smack said...

I love those owl earrings. I bought a pair of lizard earrings which I love, but they don't dangle. They crawl up my ear! I get loads of compliments on them too :)

Great presents!

La Femme said...

C: I'm sure your gran would like a nice card and your phone number.

VR: Why thank you. The next couple of weeks are going to be very hard for me to keep this all to myself.

Fingers: You make an excellent point. I am 30 next Saturday. Shall I send you my address? Post can be slow at this time of year.

Fuse: A girl after my own heart.

Ms Smack: They're cute aren't they? They will suit her perfectly : )